About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

SO not Vogue worthy

As Scorpio and I become more involved in supporting a cause that means a lot to both of us, I reflect back to stories that many other women unfortunately share. We will go into more detail this Fall, so keep following Knockout Blondes!

***

I became friends with a group of Italian men back in 2006, so when I finally made the move to New York they were my tour guides to the hottest clubs around town.

**Two years later** I walk up to one of the Italian stallion's apartments for his housewarming party. I see Riccardo (another member of the Italian Stallions) in front of the building wearing an ensemble made entirely of white denim with skinny jeans that out do J Brand and a bedazzled eagle flying on the back of the jacket. It was truly outrageous, even for Riccardo who was a straight man working at Italian Vogue. The intimate party was full of other pencil legged Italian men and hipster models. The beautiful space was full of wine, cheese, interesting conversations, and beautiful people. Riccardo and I had been completely platonic friends now for over two years so we would occasionally check in with each other, but mostly socialized with other guests. The crowd began to dwindle down as everyone moved the party to PM. Riccardo asked me if I would like a tour of the apartment before we had to leave. We walked through the rooms and discussed various details before finally reaching the master bathroom. He opened the door to the most amazing spa bathroom I have seen in a private residence. He said "it's ok, you can go in and look". My blood red patent Prada pumps took two big strides while my eyes remained fixated on the jaccuzzi tub nestled in blue opal tiles. Before I could even mutter words of praise, the door shut and Riccardo was standing behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and spun me so I was now pressed against the door. He continued to try to force himself on me, his hands violently groped me and pulled at my clothes. I focused on his eyes for a brief second and there was an eerie glaze over his dark dilated pupils. Suddenly, I realized he had turned back into the animal that men have barely evolved from. I was doing my best to intercept his hands and push him away with my body while repeating "stop!" and "what are you doing?" He grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the sleek polished sink and pushed my hands down to feel his erect penis. I ripped them away, but his grip made it feel like I was trying to move my arms through peanut butter. The force made me fall backwards into the far wall. I regained my balance and looked over at him jacking off into that pristine sink as he stared at me with a look that I will never forget. Fight or flight kicked in and I grabbed the door knob, flung the door open, and rushed to the elevator. I finally took a breath when I reached the sidewalk. I ran two blocks, hailed a cab, and left a trail of tears back to my apartment.

Weeks later, I had grieved the loss of his friendship with overwhelming disgust, but as my luck would have it I ran into him walking between my office and Conde Nast. He stopped me and acted like we are old friends catching up, then said "I'm sorry if I upset you at the party, but you were so sexy." His smirk made my skin crawl and I just walked away, speechless. Where is Anna Wintour when you need her to put some fashion prick's ass in his place!

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment