About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pulling a Jennifer Aniston



I woke up one morning and realized how much time and emotional energy I have wasted on idiots and decided to banish men from my bedroom. I have turned my focus to getting in shape and reinventing my image. I have literally been running my ass off, toning with Pilates and pretending to focus on better nutrition. I am focused on finding a new career path and perfecting my networking skills. The only wrench in my plan has been lack of sleep and constant alcohol consumption. I labeled this new journey "pulling a Jennifer Aniston" because she has also kissed one too many frogs and retreated for a bit, only to come back in sexy fighting shape.

The new InStyle Makeover Issue points out a few other celebs who have reinvented themselves to become Hollywood gold. I am not looking to become an actress, but I would like to mirror their beauty and success. If these women all went from simple frizzy brunettes to fashion icons, we all can!





*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment