About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mr. Ford


I just read this article in Interview Magazine between John Currin and Tom Ford. Mr. Ford is a brilliant man and apparently a brilliant tease!

Tom was telling a story about how he was talking to a reporter on day about male nudity vs. female nudity....

Ford: "I explained how when I come home I actually take off all my clothes, and I wear no clothes until I leave. I eat naked. I do everything completely naked. " He said "Fine we have to do it."

Currin: " How old was the interviewer?"

Ford: "Oh, 55 or 56. He was in very good shape. Anyway, we did the interview. The interviewer was straight, and I made it a point to desexualize the interview even though I was sitting with my legs wide open, completely naked. At the end of the interview, I put on a dressing gown and he put on his clothes, and I sat next to him on the sofa and said "was that sexual?"

He said "Absolutely not."

And I said, "that's because I didn't make it sexual. Sexuality is in the eyes, it's an expression, it's in a look." Then, all of a sudden, I looked at him in a very different way, and it made him very nervous."



Watch out boys...Mr. Ford is my new inspiration ;)


*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment