About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Monday, February 21, 2011

ENOUGH


There comes a time when you are too burnt out to scream, fight, cry...anything. I could not be more over this person who CONTINUES to harass me with texts and phone calls. I have blogged about him many times now. It cannot be a coincidence that I ran into a friend of his on Saturday night, and after two weeks of silence he returns tonight.

I was having a great night dancing with friends at Lavo when this girl climbs across tables and grabs my arm. She demanded to know why I declined her friend request on Facebook. I have to say, I am hearing more shit about not doing something on Facebook to the point I want to go off of the site all together. Back to the point....

I told her I want nothing to do with her friend, who would use any means necessary to track me, especially Facebook. She suddenly looked wounded and gave me attitude. Then she snapped, "wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Were you like his girlfriend?" I said "basically" and to that she said "He has been dating the same girl for the past seven years. She is a pretty petite brunette who does PR for Thankoon."

Now, under usual circumstances I would fly into a rage, but this asshole has put me through too much for me to care. I stepped off of the booth into my circle of friends and asked for vodka, straight up. I drank two glasses like water while furiously texting Scorpio and then was ok...well...more like wasted. I found myself standing in the arms of an ex-fling wanting to forget this man ever existed. I quickly realized we were both wasted and had failed once before, so I walked myself outside to a cab.

Get the hint WOLF! You are starting to give even a wild beast a bad name.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment