About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Shall Be Released....Part 2

I am pleased to announce my 2pm walk of shame (see post "I Shall Be Released") turned into the perfect "fuck buddy".

I skipped out early....again on my musical friend....to show up for a hot night of sex just after midnight. I was two bottles of wine deep, when I made up some lame excuse and hopped into a cab. I had this elaborate sexy plan, but was running late and decided to save it for next time.

When I arrived, he was drinking a beer and watching a movie. He politely offered me a drink and led me to the couch. This was our first interaction since our initial sexcapades so there was an unspoken shyness. I decided to break the tension by straddling him and began kissing him. He picked me up, set me down, and led me backwards while we undressed each other. By the time he stopped kissing me, I found myself pinned up against a large desk. He cleared it in one swift motion (just like the movies), draped me across the top, pulled me closer to the edge, and the rest didn't stop until we both climaxed for the fourth time.

It is sex without boundaries, loud, dirty, aggressive, imaginative, etc. He is so complimentary and sweet in between that it takes the edge off of feeling any regret. He also ALWAYS waits until I climax before he allows his body to. I have never had a pure fuck buddy before, but it is perfect in New York. I have turned my lemons into lemonade, but saving all of the built up emotions from my life in the city and turn it into pleasure in a long night of passion. We average about 5 times within a 10 hour period, so we both must use each other for the same release.

Maybe you really can have sex without strings attached?

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment