About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Texts from Last Night



I was sitting at my desk when I get the following text from a number that I didn't have stored in my phone....the rest is unedited for your entertainment:

boy wonder: "Hey would love to see u for my bday this friday if u r around"

Aries: "Hi...sorry who is this??"

boy wonder: "Messed up...We had an intimate evening on ur roof in front of cameras and that's what u say!? ;) "

(At this point I go back through my past texts to check the numbers of the other 2 rejects who text me out of the blue this month. When I realize it is not them, I confirmed who this mystery man was in my head, but decided to have a little fun)

Aries: "Still need another clue....."

boy wonder: "Wow...U have taken a lot of guys up to ur roof?"

(This made me do a quick count...and I ended at 5 guys. Don't hate the player, hate the game :-) )

Aries: "A lady doesn't kiss and tell..."

***
I was keeping Scorpio updated with the following text
Aries: "I am fucking with him right now, by still acting like i don't know who he is. Its making me look like a slut, but he is all concerned now that he was not the only guy i took to the roof...hahah! They are so easy to bring down sometimes! His ego needs to be deflated!"
***

boy wonder: "haha"

boy wonder: "so do you remember me??!"

boy wonder: "We had a pretty hot and heavy session on ur roof after avenue- I have blonde and blue eyes"

boy wonder: "6'3 be hard to miss me"

***
back to texting Scorpio

Aries: "Omg, he just physically described himself and all of the places we went that night, trying to make me remember! Hahaha...this is too much fun! What's a good response that sounds cool, but puts him in his place..as last time i saw him he was a total dick"
***

Aries: "I think i know now...long time..."

That was the end of the conversation.

To recap, I met boy wonder in Avenue twice. The first time I was totally turned off by him because he was grinding with Kelly Bensimon (The NY Desperate Housewife). He pulled me over to his table and put his tie around my neck, like he marked me as his mate. I refused to go anywhere with him. Our second meeting in Avenue was different. He came over to me while I was sitting in the booth surrounded by my friends. He extended his hand and said "My name is boy wonder, I have met you before". From that moment on our bodies could not be separated. We both took PDA to a new level, which carried over into the streets, cab, elevator, and rooftop! He was a gorgeous, tall, masculine, sweet, pure bred Montauk yacht club yuppie. I thought I had finally met a man I was excited about, but you probably all know my luck by now! The next time I ran into him he basically pretended we had never met, then made it so awkward I just walked away. Four months later he texts me to come to his birthday party like I am his best friend??

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment