About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spring Forward

I often liken my fashion job to that of an alcoholic working in a bar. I just can't quit this stuff!

What I'm looking forward to for spring:

a little Parisian chic


Elizabeth & James


Every year for my birthday, I buy myself a dress. I have been dreaming about a dress like this for... years? I love green on a blonde.


Alice & Olivia

This blue baby is lovely, too. I adore cap sleeves.


Tibi

Lanvin is coming to H&M in just a few short days. Below, a hint of Elbaz's genius. As one woman told him, "Every time I wear a Lanvin dress, a man falls in love with me." How could you blame him?


Lanvin

And, the Olsen's take on the white ruffle. Huge for spring.


Elizabeth & James


Like I said, I'm a sucker for green on a blonde. Loving this cool mint.


Elizabeth & James


Freaking fabulous duster coat. I can picture myself doing just about anything in it. Must have.


Elizabeth & James


I don't think I'll ever fall out of love with the gladiator. Here, updated with a bit of lapin.


Pucci


My family and I spend every Christmas on the Colorado slopes... but my dear Aries will be sunning herself. Below, what I would rock- with a tan, natch:


Malene Birger

Wouldn't it just be fab over this suit?


Jessika Ballen


*all images by net-a-porter and Vie Society

*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment