About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Expect the Unexpected


I have learned that being single in the city=crazy nights that sometimes go in a direction that you never expected.

On Thursday night, I met one of my few guy friends for a drink at Diablo, which turned into four fun margaritas...each! It is rare to find a genuinely great guy in the city. We laughed about my misfortunes in the dating world, which made the tequila go down much easier.

We said our goodbyes early, as he is a newlywed and has the married curfew :) So I went to a bar that I shall not name, to meet the yummy Italian soccer player. We talked, laughed, and kissed yet for some reason I found myself really restless. I would just get up and walk around to talk to my other friends. The crowd was super weird and asking me strange questions. One guy was in a tank top complete with a hand dyed purple alligator skin backpack. He kept popping up out of nowhere and screaming at me about some other girl dismissing him at the bar? Then his friend appeared behind him and guess who it was!!? The same asshole who London (posts from the ole days) went home with on our first date!! I literally wanted to show my teeth and growl at him to keep him away from my sexy Italian.

The chemistry is dangerous when the Italian and I get together because we are both true Aries. This means we are both highly sexual, aggressive, and really enjoy public places. I found his hands moving in under my dress, until they were literally in. I was lost in the moment for a second before telling him to meet me in the bathroom. Before I could even walk in, he had it all hanging. I immediately stopped him and walked out of the bathroom (again....restless). I found my friend standing at the bar and he suggested taking a look at the bar on the roof. I gladly accepted and left the Italian pulling up his pants in the bathroom. We walked around and he gave me straight tequila on the rocks before I was bored and went back downstairs. I sat by the Italian, texting my lost friend upstairs. When he reappeared I felt bad and went to talk to him, but found him talking to the man stalker! Ugh...he is like a roach that never dies!

My friend suggested we go smoke, which I happily agreed to. I assumed we were going to the roof again, but he took me to a random floor in the hotel. I quickly found myself in a room, intimate, yet comfortable as I have known this person for four years now. We smoked and talked until we both couldn't move. He pulled me next to him on the bed and we cuddled and caressed each other. It was just starting to get hot when we heard voices and suddenly all of the lights came on. I looked up in midstraddle to see a group of 15 people!! They all started laughing, but my friend and I still couldn't really function. I met a few of these people downstairs, who came to my rescue. Then I saw the "roach" AGAIN. He sat next to me and tried to have a conversation, before my friend took me out of the room. He took me to another random room, where we just started making out and ended up falling off several pieces of furniture.

Sometime around 5am we snuck out of the hotel and walked to his place. We still were too lit to really do anything but fall off of more furniture and makeout. I didn't sleep a wink and felt horrible at work the next day. I also felt horrible that I completely blew off the Italian!! I text him to cover my tracks and ended up seeing him the next night for ONE innocent drink.

I guess I am enjoying the endless freedom as a single woman...for now.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment