About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Monday, June 27, 2011

300


WOW, Scorpio and I have reached our 300th post!!!

When we started Knockout Blondes, we were both in similar mental turmoil that was only being exaggerated by the chaos that surrounds you in New York.

I wish Scorpio was here to write something clever as always, but she is gallivanting around Europe with her boyfriend :)

Hours before she boarded her flight, we had a moment to reflect on the difference a year (almost) has made in our lives, well more so Scorpio's. She has turned the corner to begin an exciting new chapter in her life. She has an amazing boyfriend, a promising new career, a healthy savings account, and many amazing happy memories being made in Europe right now! She has found a balance and peace within New York.

For those of you who are wondering how my crisis is coming along...
I did cut 5 inches off of my hair and love it! The brilliant Franco at Culter Soho gave Jennifer A. a run for her money.

I decided against a tattoo for now because the boys in the tattoo shop explained to me that they would have to triple the font size so it didn't blend into nothing as my skin aged and sagged. Really not the best selling point to use when speaking to a woman. From that moment on I could only imagine being 80+ and looking at an illegible tattoo wondering why the hell I ever got it in the first place.

I settled down to catch the usual sunset on the Westside Highway with my Pellegrino bottle full of wine and a nice treat from St. Marks. I was relaxing to my ipod when U2's "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" came on and just hit the moment straight on. I applied Bono's words to romance and I thought of the thing that I still haven't found- The strong man who wraps his arm around my waist with a proud smile and a sincere heart. Who longs to express just how much he loves me. My thoughts were then interrupted by two grown men jedi sword fighting with plastic rods. Back to reality! Stayed tuned I guess :)

We want to thank ALL of our readers and fans!!! We are so happy to share pieces of our lives to help others in any way we can. Your comments truly touch us and we could not be happier as Knockout Blondes.



XO

*Scorpio & Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment