About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

No More Mr. Nice Guy

In the last 24 hours....

I had a run in with the ex, who literally stalked me like prey in the dark corners of a club. He then followed me outside and physically prevented me from getting into two cabs. I finally told the cab driver to just start driving with the the ex still clinging to the door. It sounds dramatic because it was. His eyes widened with fear when I told him I went to the police, so hopefully it is now all over.

This morning I woke up late and licked my wounds. I then decided to go all over New York to celebrate a birthday and quality time with amazing girlfriends. After a wonderful night with the girls, I came home to an intimidating message from some Scandinavian asshole on Match who refuses to believe I do not want to give him my number after one email. I had gone back and forth with him earlier today and then received this message. At first I thought about deleting it, but then the song hit me "No more Mr. NICE GUY" and I decided to write exactly how I felt. I told him if he couldn't respect that I do not just give my number out, there is no point in trying to get to know each other as the respect is obviously not there.

So here is a toast to my amazing friends and a kick in the balls to all of the men who seem to not understand the word "NO".

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment