About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Texts from Last Night

So here is the back story....

I was waiting for a friend by the bathroom in Boom Boom Room when out of nowhere this guy is suddenly standing in my face. He simply says "You are beautiful" and kisses my hand. I am still in shock that a person just appeared out of thin air and could not grasp that he was flirting with me. He didn't waste any time asking for my number. I looked at him and thought...sweet....young....gay.....born and bred in New York....harmless. So I gave him my number expecting a call down the line to go out for a fabulous night on the town with his other fabulous boy toys.

Two seconds later he texts me his name.

Cut to literally five minutes later...

I am back at the table and look over to see the sweet Gossip Girl type guy trying to suck a girl's lips off of her face. I had to do a double take before I just started laughing hysterically. Here are the texts that followed:

Aries: "Well played...but erase my number....as I see u.....ciao!"

8 hour later......

GG: "I'm sorry about last night. When I met you I was on a date. You are very beautiful and seem interesting. Would like to take you out. :)"

Aries: "The date seemed to be going well..haha. I found it funny and have done the same thing. Maybe...but would have to be late next week or more realistically the following."

GG: "Eh, I don't have much in common with that girl. I will not be seeing her again. Next week sounds great."

GG: "Sorry about meeting you that way tho"

GG: "Never met anyone while on a date. So this is the first for me...."

Aries: "Pls don't take this the wrong way, but how old are you? You both looked young? That could determine how much we have in common, you know..."

GG: "I'm 25"

Again I found myself hysterically laughing at the thought of a date with a 25 year old. I am not even 4 years older (yet), but still I felt like Mrs. Robinson. He continues to text me! Part of me admires that he has such confidence and the other part just laughs at the thought of ever seeing him again.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment