About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miracle Bar


You guys, I know I sound like an infomercial here - but this soap has singlehandedly changed my skin.

It used to take me forever to go through my face regime - first washing with a special cleanser, then toner, then Retin-A, then Clinique Dark Spot remover, then moisturizer and eye cream. Not to mention special medication in the likely event that I had a breakout. So deflating.

Then I won this Cor Silver Soap on Ramshackle Glam and my whole world changed. Seriously.

All I do is get it a tiny bit wet and work up a very thin lather. I put it on my face, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and rinse. That's IT.

My skin has not broken out, felt tight or ruddy in six weeks. That's a modern miracle (especially when I used to get weekly breakouts - at least). Plus, it smells sooo good!

On top of that, I have a rosy glow, and my skin is brighter. My acne scars are gone - faded so much faster than when I used Clinique.

And the best part is, I don't wear face makeup anymore. At all. Ever.

My boyfriend said the other day, apropos of nothing, "You have such a perfect complexion."

I've had bad skin for FIFTEEN years. That comment alone is worth the hefty price tag. (Thank goodness you only need a tiny bit!)

Guys, I'm a lifetime convert.

*scorpio*

*I was not paid or perked in any way to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment