About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Healer


I have suffered with some mysterious illness for the past two years. I would joke with my friends and family that I am just allergic to New York. One day, after many rounds of steroids and antibiotics, I decided to turn to acupuncture. Now, I truly consider her a healer. I was so desperate under my chronic stress and this reoccurring allergy/head cold that I booked an 8pm appointment on a Friday night!

After an hour of needles and cupping, she accomplished what a week of rest and every medicine you can imagine couldn't do.

If you live in the New York area, you must visit Catherine Cusumano. I have posted her website link below:

http://www.willinghealthacupuncture.com/

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment