About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Bad


I will admit I have been glossing over many new life issues by going out as much as possible. So it is only fitting that I ended up in a place I never thought I would be again, in the arms of the man I once feared. You may recall my post from the night before I left for Christmas when I basically karate kicked this guy out of my room. He then proceeded to aggressively text and call me from January-April. Before that, I wrote about him in the popular entry, "Poker Face".

It was strange because I had a strong feeling about him the night before. It had been at least two months since I even thought about him, so I thought it odd that I would focus on this one moment. Tonight, I was out with a lot of friends when he text me to meet him at the new Dream hotel. When I realized that I would be going there anyway, I text him. All of my many months of ignoring him just wasted into nothing in less than a second. It was in part to me being restless with the night and life in general.

He met me outside and took all of us right in. I was impressed that he introduced himself to all of my friends and bought them multiple rounds of drinks. We spent the next three hours talking, laughing, and kissing in the presence of others. It was a surreal moment for me to be sitting across from Kirstie Alley, relaxing one puff at a time, and kissing a man who I never thought I would see again and at one point was so relieved about it. I ended up lying on the bench, staring up a the stars, trying to wrap my head around the night.

We left when the staff started gathering the outdoor cushions. He drove me home and physically carried me to my front door. Now it is all TBD. The calls and texts have already started and I can't stop kicking myself for opening this door that should have been sealed shut.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment