About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mister H & Miss Absolut





Last night, I finally dragged my ass out for a night of good old fashioned club hopping. It had been so long since I'd had a wild night, I just felt the need bubbling up in me. I met my dear friend the Absolut rep for dinner at La Esquina. We were joined by some of her tall, blonde Swedish friends, which is always a treat. Afterwards we combed the city, club hopping at Avenue, 1 Oak, Goldbar, Mister H and a few others (forgive me, the vodka kicked in!) It was such a massive night.

We flirted with bartenders, made appearances at various birthday bashes, and lied to silly boys after one particularly insistent man refused to believe I lived in New York. After that, I went with Sweden:)

I forgot how fun it can be to just flirt and tell little lies and be silly. It was so restorative... except for the fact that we shut the place down at 4 am.

I finally got home around 4:30, and wincing, set my alarm for 6:30 AM. Hey, I'm addicted to my spin class!

Of course, as is my habit whenever I go out with Miss Absolut, I slept right through my blaring alarm and barely made it in time for Admitted Students Weekend at Columbia University! EEK.

So worth it, though.

*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment