About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just What I Needed



Last night, I was just ready to relax with a good friend over many glasses of Rose. The days are becoming more and more draining in the office. I was just rushing out to make my much needed hair appointment when my boss decided he wanted to jet down to Florida in three hours. This would have been fine had I not cleared his calendar, then re booked everything for the past 5 days as the meeting kept shifting. The one moment I was finally saying goodnight to the office, they decide to actually make a plan. I didn't even have a reaction because it was too typical.

Anyways, I made it just in time to get amazing layers by the fabulous Franco at Cutler Soho. He is the first stylist that I completely trust to make me look and feel amazing. He is difficult to get into as he is jetting all over the world for photo shoots, but it is worth a try if anyone is in need of a great cut!

I was finally smiling again by the time I left the salon and headed to Union Square for some much needed alcohol. My friend sprung the idea of going to see the last showing of Bridesmaids. I hadn't even seen a preview and hate movie theatres, but this would be the perfect mind numbing experience I needed to end the night.

It was SO worth it!!! The movie is real, raunchy, and hilarious! The acting is superb and the script is so much smarter than those cheap guy humor films. It was just what I needed!

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment