About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Timing is Everything


Yesterday, a tour of the Sistine Chapel in Rome ended with a mass in person blessing from the Pope.

After a deep realization while sitting in front of La Fontana di Trevi at 2am, I caught the right train seconds before it left and ended up at the possible point of my near future, Florence.

I am currently enjoying a long lunch for one with a glass of Prosecco in a lovely restaurant in Piazza Madonna. I am reviewing a course book from Lorenzo de' Medici. They offer a class called Love, Beauty, and Natural Selection: The Science and the Myths. Maybe I will come to Florence and study love....that would be ironic.

I occasionally glance up at the piazza to see the locals and tourists stroll by. I can imagine my life here. I am waiting for my Italian lover, who apparently has a romantic surprise for me?

Again, timing is everything!

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment