About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Uptown Girl


It's my last few days in my lovely little West Village apartment & I'm getting a bit sad about it. It's the most incredible neighborhood & I'm truly going to miss it. I'm somewhat mollified when I think of my truly gorgeous brand-new super big 1 bedroom apartment uptown with killer river views (and THREE closets!). Seriously, it's my very first adult apartment and it feels really good. Jason's already salvating over the granite & stainless steel kitchen and planning several dinner parties. (No, he's not moving in- call me old fashioned but I don't want to live with anyone before I marry. After all, you only get a couple years to live alone and I plan to seriously relish them!) I've already got great design schemes for the new pad - but I'm still at that life stage where I can't have it all (meaning location & sweet apt). Oh well, I had location for two glorious years... time to move on up!

*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment