About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

No Sleep Till Brooklyn


Wednesday
Scorpio and I got a late start and headed to Rose Bar around midnight. The crowd left much to be desired, so I was happy to run into my Boo from Fashion Week. He took us to a private party at Le Bain. The Miami crowd left even more to be desired, so we ended up calling it a night by 3am.
(sleep=3.5 hours)

Thursday
It all started with happy hour at The Peninsula rooftop that turned into hours of dancing on the UWS of all places? Just because I was nice and offered to move my purse off of a bar stool I ended up getting hit on by a man who graduated from college when I was 2 years old! Of coarse the cute younger guy just stared at me from across the room. So this nice old man did whatever I wanted, so I went along for the ride. It ended when he was going down on me (not doing a good job) and I decided it was just a bad scene and kicked him out.
(sleep=4 hours? no idea what time he left)

Friday
I agreed to go out with another desperate old man after he ambushed me at work. It had been over a year since we had any contact with each other. We met for an innocent drink at The Tribeca Grand. I downed as many glasses of sparkling rose as I could to keep from running away from the bar. He tried to look deep into my eyes, pull my chair into his, and make me believe he is not the most desperate man I have ever met. He admittedly proposed to three other women (who all said no) and he was trying to groom me to be the fourth. With that becoming horribly clear, I told him I had to go. I will not even repeat the pathetic trail of texts I received for two days later.

I was happy to be headed to Rose Bar to see a fashion designer friend spin and catch up with some old favorites. I introduced myself to a friend of a friend, who I happened to lock eyes with across the bar. As luck would have it, he is a professional Italian soccer player! I knew I would have some fun as that combination is music to my ears!! We really hit it off in our broken languages, so much so that he followed me to the bathroom, which at Rose Bar means they are coming in with you. The passion basically exploded and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. 5am rolled around and we walked to his friend's place before making out on the street for 20 minutes.
(sleep 1.5 hours)

Saturday
I couldn't blow off a best friend even though I had a massive hangover and no sleep. So I dragged my ass out of bed to walk around Brooklyn ALL day. I really like Greenpoint, but my body was slowly shutting down. I took a car service home and passed out around midnight.
(8 hours)

After two days of flirting with Italian texts, I am ready to see the soccer player again. He asked me for drinks tonight.....so looks like no sleep before Monday.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment