About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Inspiration

It's September in NYC. A wonderful time to venture into your favorite stores to load up on key pieces for the Fall season. I love the trends this season and to make sure I get the look I want, I create mini inspiration boards in my notebook. Here are a few clips of my favs:

I start with an image that captures the feeling I want to portray.....Isabel Marant read my mind!




Then I track down the key pieces that I will either buy or style with a similar look.....


Michael Kors matte chocolate python and distressed leather handbags are a MUST. I introduced my newly purchased python friend to the world during my exit from Lincoln Center. The "street style" photographers stalked it like paparazzi.







I am determined to find a way to justify treating myself to this Hermes cuff. Santa, if you are listening....the one with brown diamonds would be a lovely stocking stuffer!



OPI "Glitzerland". I will rock this 24 carot color all year long.

Customize Keds at Zazzle.com




Meredith Kahn of Made Her Think has been my favorite local jewelry designer for years....


My ultimate wish list for any season ;)


I'm not one for male underwear ads, but this season's Dolce & Gabbana stallion is just that.... (We wouldn't be Knockout Blondes if we didn't lust for a beautiful male every now and then)

VoilĂ !

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment