About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets


Scorpio and I were in desperate need of vodka last night, so we met in Bryant Park and ordered 2 dirty martinis. As we were catching up on each other's horror stories, a 50+ year old Wall Street Exec walked over and offered to buy us a round. Normally our response would be a glare of disgust, followed by a "fuck off". We looked at each other, then back to the banker and said "yes, 2 Kettle One martinis." Off he went, like a little obedient puppy.

Three more rounds of basically straight vodka and an olive later, Scorpio and I found we were all sharing our New York life stories. I was listing all of the qualities that I am looking for in men, including a large penis. We were all in a debate over "average" and the necessity of oral sex to compensate. Scorpio was getting relationship advice from a man who told her stories of his daughter listening to him have sex with, what we hope would be his wife. While the guy I was talking to kept telling me his marriage secrets because he claimed to have never cheated. I believed him at first until he started touching my leg and telling me I was a younger version of his wife. Then the "happily married" exec gave me his business card and asked for my number. I wrote a summary of the qualities that I was looking for in a younger banker (which he said he would find for me) making it known I had no interest in hearing from him.

We were all on vodka overload, sharing our dirty little secrets, over dirty little martinis like a fucked up version of "The Breakfast Club". Scorpio and I stood up and towered over them, leaving our mark of intimidation as we walked away with a free buzz.

I can't say I even remember the subway ride home. I just know I somehow ended up in a sex shop looking for the perfect slutty Halloween costume, opposite a full wall of finger toys. I then text options to a select group of guys I have hooked up with in the city to get a broad vote on which was the hottest. So far one is the clear winner, which I will post part of on our Halloween entry!

Never a dull night in New York......

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment