About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

VERSACE + H&M= A Cheap Dream


I was trying to hide my boredom at the office when I stumbled across the following article that made my day!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/versace-hm-collaboration_n_881031.html#s295592

That's right....Donatella is collaborating with H&M to come out with a very Versace collection available on November 17th. I have always avoided the crazy lines like a plague, but for Donatella I would camp out with the rest of the fashion sickos.

Here is a description:
"The womenswear collection will be dominated by dresses featuring studded leather, silk and colorful print, with accessories including high heels and costume jewellery. The men's collection will focus on sharp tailoring, including 'the perfect tuxedo', as well as belts and jewellery, while for the first time in a designer collaboration at H&M, the collection will include some homeware pieces, including cushions and a bedspread."



Gianni Versace will live on in my heart and my closet.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment