About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Exercise the Demons!

I have decided to try various exercise classes around the city to burn off some summer steam!

My first class was Physique 57. I wanted to become a hard body like Kelly Ripa and thought I was well on my way after the first class! Who knew "thigh dancing" would be something horrible and painful! The class targets key points on a woman's body, but it is SO repetitive and boring.


My second class was Pilates Reformer. I have tried a reformer machine once before and liked it, but at $60 a session it was not worth it. I found Pilates Reformer, which offers many amazing small classes that run about $25 a session when you initially sign up. After that it is about $35 per session. I felt relaxed, stretched, and instantly toned. Everyone in the free trial class ended up signing up! This is a summer must! http://www.pilatesreformingny.com/reformingny/index.php


My next class will be outdoor boot camp...ahhh!!


*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment