About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Texts From Last Night

Aries: [4:55 AM] "It's 5 AM... please get home safe!!!!!"

Scorpio: [5:46 AM] "OMG just got in a cab, I'm so fucked!!"

Aries: [9:10 AM] "What happened? Haha. Waking up today is a bitch. I cannot believe we were so wild!"

Scorpio: "I didn't get home till six AM. I want to die a little bit. So. Much. Pain."

Aries: "Did you even sleep??"

Scorpio: "I wouldn't call it that-- I was trying to beat the sunrise so I wouldn't feel so freaking dirty"

Scorpio: "No such luck."

Aries: "Hahaha... well I guess you liked Wolf's friend, then??"

Scorpio: "I mean, I guess I liked him... I couldn't stop kissing him while we were standing outside 1Oak!! We basically made out on the street (classy) until 5:30! But I totally forgot his name and he got a little annoyed!"

Scorpio: "What happened with you and Wolf? There's something about 1Oak..."

Aries: "He was complaining the whole cab ride about being drunk and having to pee. Then he kissed me goodnight, nothing big. He said he would call me to go to dinner next week to talk about my past and what happened between us. He gave me a rose from one of those guys on the street. I just kept telling him he is trouble!"

Scorpio: "Haha, well at least he is taking you to dinner!! I am just walking in to work now... at 10 AM! So bad!"

Aries: "Umm, tell me again how I am even considering a guy named Wolf??"

Scorpio: "Shit, I just walked in to one of my coworkers crying on the phone with [our owner]. Today was not the day to be functioning on 1 hour sleep!!"

Scorpio: [11:52 AM] "Ok, crisis averted. Now to the important stuff: I kind of barely remember making out with that guy and have NO idea how we even met!! Do you know?"

Aries: "I introduced you! Haha. He was talking with Wolf and me, as they are good friends. Then we turned around and you two were all over each other. We just looked at each other in shock and started laughing, then I asked you if you were OK and you said "Oh yes, I am more than OK" and started making out with him again!"

Scorpio: "OMFG!! In 1Oak!?!? Or did we just make out outside?!"

Aries: "No, in 1Oak at the bar! And that guy that bought us drinks kept walking by looking at the two of you, which I found funny:)"

Scorpio: "I went from zero to slutty in two vodkas! This is why I stick to the bubbly!"

Scorpio: "I honestly still don't remember how we started-- but we stood outside kissing for like, an HOUR! and he was like, lets go home and just sleep and we'll have a proper English breakfast in the morning- cute, but No!"

Aries: "You wanted to go in the cab with me initially so Wolf and I waited for like, an hour! We both tried 3 times to separate you two. Last approach, you were smiling on his shoulder and told me he was telling you a story?? Hahahah"

Scorpio: "I can't believe you waited so long... So sweet. The sun was coming up when I got home!! So are you OK with Wolf now?"

Aries: "No idea... My ex was the same way, always charmed his way out of things, made me feel like I had the issue when he really was a manipulator, etc. I can't put him in the same box I guess, but I can't ignore the flags either"

Scorpio: "Yeah, I would say that's a good idea, to not ignore the flags... it's good you're aware. Maybe he's different, but he's gotta prove it:)"

*scorpio* & *aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment