About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Miss Jackson, If You're Nasty...

Just found these on the Nasty Gal Clothing website...


OBSESSED!

I love NastyGal for slightly subversive, downtown pieces on the cheap. Think mesh, body-con, animal prints, fringe... comme ci:


Nothing wrong with a little bit of sex to spice up a typical Tuesday.

I love a nude back. It's the new cleavage (not that I was ever really into la cleave)



I'm (slightly) too old to do a whole head-to-toe Nasty, but certain pieces are just PARFAIT, and perfectly incorporate into my wardrobe. Since I work in a creative industry, I would totally wear these to work with a slouchy sweater dress or chubby fur.

The cherry on this leather-luv sundae? They're only $168. The absolute right price for a trendy item I will wear to death, but probably won't be wriggling into for decades to come...

GAAAAH.


*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment