About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Toast to Fashion











As I mentioned before, I saw one of my all time favorite fashion bloggers, FashionToast, at the runway show. She had an incredible seat (right across the way from Anna Wintour) and I saw her snapping away all show long.

As an aside, I noticed Anna Wintour only looked at the models right when they passed her, and then followed them as they turned. I was wondering why she prefered to look at the gowns from behind...

Anyway, I clicked over to fashion toast (www.fashiontoast.com) this morning and saw the truly beautiful detail shots she was able to capture. Enjoy & Happy Friday!

I plan to make good use of my weekend... a birthday party, dinner, an event, and perhaps 'Danny Beach' as my friend hilariously calls his Saturday evening balcony parties (complete with hot tub, DJ and copious drinks so he's not too far off).

Here's hoping the weather's not nearly as dreary as it is this AM... although I did indulge in a little mid-day pick-me-up (quite literally) so I really can't complain.

*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment