About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Roadkill.....and it's only day 3

On Wednesday, I woke up after only 3 hours of sleep and dragged myself to work an 11 hour day!!! After cocktails at the new 5th Avenue Andaz I was toast. I tried to take a 15 minute cat nap, but my body was not willing to get back up. I missed out on a great night for Fashion Week.
On the agenda:

*Rock concert at Milk Studios,
*Magazine party at Provocateur,
*Le Bain for a model party

I can't believe I missed it all, but it was either go out or not make it to work...and that is NEVER an option for a single girl in the city.

On Thursday, I knew I had to suck it up after another 11 hour work day. I even managed to fit in a power run at the gym!

First stop: Boo's amazing NY apartment

Stop #2: Bowery Hotel

Stop #3: Asellina (new Gansevoort Hotel on Park Avenue)

Stop #4: GQ Party at the Ace Hotel- again we were late, but still took photos and mingled

Stop #5: The Chelsea Room

Stop #6: Provocateur- DJ Maus





Now it is 4am again and I have to wake up, go to work all day, then go on a date to a jazz club! Depending on the date, I may be back on the scene again tomorrow night (tonight actually). I haven't really slept. I haven't really eaten. I haven't worked out or cleaned my room. I have blown off every possible date. It's FASHION WEEK!!

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment