About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Detox- Day 2



What should I do on a sober Saturday?

I happily went for another run and spent the day laying out on my personal concrete beach.


I had a brief visit from (formally) Mr. Perfect. We made dinner plans later in the week, just in time to fill the void of London. He has been acting distant out of nowhere? I am expecting a fade out in the near future.

All is good though because my fabulous fuck buddy is back in the States and apparently craving a late night visit. I will manage to see him before I jet off to Italy to reunite with a past lover and hopefully new future fling.

I recently read that Aries are associated with the ages 0-7. If we don't get our way, we will express our unhappiness with a tantrum. Aries are also known to lack patience and drop anything that no longer interests them. I have noticed this is my classic move in relationships. If they don't hold my attention, I am on to the next one. If they make one wrong move, I drop them instantly or put up a wall so strong it will force them out of my life.

Que Sera, Sera

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment