About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Monday, September 13, 2010

TOM FORD

Aries was determined to meet Tom Ford, and I'm so glad I tagged along.

Below, a photo essay of what we endured for that oh-so-coveted man.

The crush of people waiting on Mr. Ford. It got rowdy. In Bergdorf. Can you imagine?

Sweet, sweet victory. Aries & I were one of the last people to get the signed headshot and 30 seconds with the man himself. I completely stuttered my way through-- Tom complimented my hair and I just about lost my breath. I did not recover well, and I forgot to tell him what I've always thought: Tom Ford makes life more beautiful for the women who love men. I'm such a fan of the superbly tailored man who's thought of every detail. It's like unwrapping a present.


The only way to survive FNO. Please note the band-aid. It was take no prisoners in Madison Square on my way uptown. But, nothing could stop me so I nipped into a Duane Reade, ditched the torn tights and bandaged up. So very chic.

A beautiful end to a beautiful night...

*scorpio*

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, Bergdorfs looks like it was a mad house. I (stupidly) was in Soho the whole time and I made a promise to myself never to attend any FNO ever again.

    ReplyDelete