About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Written In The Stars


Romantically, lucky you, you will have lots of options to fan the fire of love. Over the weekend of February 5-6, you might decide to travel a short distance to go out of town. You may not get much notice that you are about to go just a few days earlier, near February 2. This will be a truly delicious weekend...


Looks like my horoscope was Dead. On. Jason asked me to go away with him on the 2nd, and we left that Friday afternoon. I had to cancel a few dates, but it was totally worth it. We had the most amazing conversation while driving; it was just easy. When we arrived, we stayed up talking and cuddling until almost 2 AM. We had a lazy morning before hitting the slopes. Thankfully, he's (almost) as good of a skier as I am, so we had a really fun time racing each other down the little mountain runs. It was a little mountain though, and we'd skied every run in three hours. When the ice pellets got to be too much, we called it a day. Laughing, we scrapped the ice off each other and headed to pick up groceries for dinner.

We cooked spaghetti carbonara while he taught me Italian. Time just seems to fly with him... and I can totally be myself. Even though he's incredibly brillant, he's also so down to earth. The carbonara was perfection, and so was the rest of the evening. We mostly just cuddled and kissed, but he did tell me he was ready to take things further. I demured as I'm still dating other people and don't want to make promises with my body I can't keep with my mind. But, it's starting to feel pretty serious. He's so sweet with me: I cooked breakfast and he did all the very messy dishes, without mentioning it, even though we had maid service. He helped me pick a really great gift for my dad as they're both Classicists. He's just a really great man and everything feels so natural... I'm totally nervous.

I don't want to say everything, as it now feels a bit too personal and special, but I will say this: It was more fun skiing with him on that tiny East Coast mountain in an ice pellet storm than it was being flown to Aspen for private mogul lessons with a world-class instructor on a perfect sunny day with my wealthy ex.

*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment