About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Playboy vs. Playmate


Well...did he really expect a different outcome from the same mistakes? I think most of us have lived through this scenario.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/15/hugh-hefner-heartbroken-crystal-harris/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%7C70778

I shared my thoughts with Scorpio last night on my dismal dating status. We both admitted to ourselves that we fell victim to dating many Mr. Wrongs because we were not ready to settle down with Mr. Right. I have made a vow to stop dating men that I know are not right for me and will never be in my future. Even though I am not heartbroken when the expected happens, it still stings and brings my confidence down unnecessarily. Why am I upset when I know the inevitable ending before it even begins?

Scorpio succeeded in breaking the chain by really looking at characteristics of her Mr. Right and not settling for less. Now she can reap the benefits of a quality man who is in it for the long haul.

Don't worry Hef, you won't die of a broken heart like the press suggests, just try using your "other head" if you want someone to settle down with. A Playmate should only be considered as just that for a man in his 80's.

*Aries*

No comments:

Post a Comment