About Me

My photo
Two five-ten blondes fighting against the stereotype to find love, success, and a way to pay the rent. *** We're passionate about our seriously stressful careers in the apex of the luxury fashion world. (No, it's not like the Devil Wears Prada- our Devils only wear custom and pay for their anonymity.) *** We're on the search for the elusive 'great' guy (who must be intimidated because we can't find him anywhere). Being 5'10" and blonde is a double-edged sword. Our stories are fucking ridiculous. *** Fortunately and unfortunately for us, we share the same story as millions of women who have been violated: we are determined to make a difference in the lives of women who have seen too much. *** WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Om...not quite



I was looking forward to Friday's date. Tyler, though only 6 ft, had an awesome approach to life and was quite smart. I met him at St Dymphana's for a hot toddy.

Still quite cute in person, but thinner than I wanted. At only 6 ft he has to be more muscular (again, so I don't feel like Godzilla). Regardless we had a rather nice conversation about art and psychology and family. He had mentioned he was into meditation - I soon found out that meant he went on retreats with a motivational speaker.

(I couldn't stop thinking of Dexter's Jordan Chase, honestly)

Then he mentioned his sister had a 16 year old child that she had given birth to at age 17... and that his parents were both quite overweight. I just felt in my bones that our families wouldn't get along, so I filed him away as temporary.

Still he was fun to talk to, and soon he was convincing me to go to Affaire with him.

After a couple strong cocktails, we started dancing. He was so much fun to dance with... I started stripping off layers becuse it was so hot on that floor. But of course, I was wearing a nude bodysuit under my 16 layers (because dating in 3 degrees is never sexy). He totally noticed, but we were both so carefree at that point. Then he kind of looked at me intensely, pulled my hair back gently, and kissed me.

It was a great kiss.

Too bad I'll never see him again.

*scorpio*

No comments:

Post a Comment